What is your favorit food

Niklas Mengele
16 replies
I love for example self made burgers or Italian food to be precise pasta. What do you prefer?

Replies

Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Okonomiyaki
Yuki
@mplebl Also really cool product! Has working with HIPPA for your product posed any challenges? I have heard it can get fairly costly
Yuki
@mplebl Also in my top 3 foods, man I miss the okonomiyaki in Japan! Have you been?
Niklas Mengele
@mplebl sounds very interesting. I should try it out!
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@niklas_mengele You definitely should! super easy to cook too and meal prep
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@yukioyama I haven't been! But ohhh how much I would love to go!
Niko Steeb
Cucina povera
Yannick
roast chicken with self made belgian fries. ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Niklas Mengele
@mho22 really nice!
Julia Engelsmann
Pasta Lover!
Niklas Mengele
@julia_engelsmann me too ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Niklas, it's tough to choose just one, but sushi always tops my list for its fresh flavors and variety. What about you, any favorites that stand out?
Niklas Mengele
@zijian oh Sushi is also my favourite!
lisa jhon
My favorite food is The Garlic Mayo Chicken One Grilled from Mcdonald's. You must be wondering that Whatโ€™s inside The Garlic Mayo Chicken One Grilled? The Garlic Mayo Chicken One Grilled features a tender and juicy grilled chicken breast, perfectly seasoned and cooked. It is complemented by a creamy and flavorful garlic mayo sauce that enhances the taste of the chicken. Fresh and crisp lettuce and ripe tomato slices add a refreshing crunch and juiciness, while a slice of melted cheese, often cheddar or Swiss, provides a creamy richness. All these delicious ingredients are held together by a soft, toasted bun, making for a satisfying and flavorful sandwich experience.
mygarbageschedule
Italian Village Pizza is a popular chain of pizzerias known for serving delicious Italian-American cuisine. With a focus on traditional flavors and quality ingredients, Italian Village Pizza offers a wide range of menu items including pizza, pasta, salads, sandwiches, and more. Each location strives to create a cozy and welcoming atmosphere reminiscent of an authentic Italian village, making it a favorite destination for families, friends, and pizza lovers alike.